Friday, November 14, 2008

I recently signed up for a PRAC study and that got me thinking. People are always so worried about PRACS and I was wondering is it really worth the money?

In my essay about PRAC study research, I would like to find out the risks of doing PRACS, what they test and how the get results. Who funds the program and is it worth the cash for the risk.

Thesis: Some may argue that a PRAC study is dangerous and risky event that can damage your body and have lasting side effects, but it is a way for people to help out research on beneficial medicine and in a very short period of time earn some cash.

I think that a lot people think it's like donation your body to science, but I think it is more of a way to help out in finicial situations and a way to help medicine research.

No comments: