Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have compiled a list of questions, but I don't know who I should interview now. Mr. Fair would be a good choice, but it would be hard to get an actaul invterview out of him.
I'm going home for a family reunion tomorrow so I guess I can ask an aunt or uncle there. That should work.
I tried to get my questions to focus around the person's life, from beginning to the end and more.

So far these are the ones I have.


Describe you childhood, where you were born, your home?
What was your family like?
What did you do for activities?
Did you have to do chores or work for money?
Describe your school years, did you play any sports?
Did you have any child hood hobbies?
Did you go anywhere for vacations? What was your favorite spot?
Besides vacations what other family events did you do?
What was your favorite band as a child?
What did you want to be when you were older?
Who did you look up to as a young adult?
What did you do after school? Then after that?
What have been some of your jobs, favorites, and worst?
What kind of person would you describe your self as?
How have basic living changed in your lifetime?
Have you had any life changing events?
What has been your life’s greatest accomplishment?
What is your favorite memory of your past?
What do you still want to get out of life?
What are some past events that you would change in your life?

No comments: